November 07, 2005

School of Rock

The film School of Rock was on tv again tonight, starring Jack Black with a bunch of precocious kids. Just reminded me of the classic line he utters to a massed set of wary parents:

Your kids have all really touched me, and I'm pretty sure that I've touched them.

And to think my mate and I were wondering beforehand if such a line would turn up, what form it might take and how could it be funny without getting seriously offensive. I haven't laughed so much at the movies since!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Your kids have all really touched me, and I'm pretty sure that I've touched them."

LOL that is a great one and I can see how it would me you all giddy armagod!! But I'm ashamed to say I've never seen the movie...

armagod said...

hehe.. but who are you?

Anonymous said...

just a random person ;)

armagod said...

well thank you random for being the first artefactory customer! now this makes me giddy...